Frequently Asked Questions
Packaging Direct deliver Australia Wide.
Normal shipping price is $11.95*.
Packaging Direct delivery rates are subject to the Terms and Conditions below.
Terms and Conditions of Delivery
- The delivery rate specified is for all standard delivery of orders to Major Eastern Seaboard Cities. * If an order is larger or heavier than a standard order, we may contact you with a freight quote for your approval prior to shipment.
- Deliveries to other states and Regional deliveries in all States may attract a higher freight charge. This will be automatically calculated at checkout. Deliveries to remote areas may attract a freight surcharge above the automatic calculation at checkout. This will be advised and a freight quote submitted for the customer’s approval.
- Some increases in Materials and Freight charges can be attributed to current Global events which are resulting in shortages of some materials.
- Shortages in materials and labour has caused supply and delivery issues to some areas.
- Packaging Direct reserves the right to select the method of shipment and the courier.
Order Processing and Delivery Times
Packaging Direct prides itself on speedy processing and shipping of all orders.
We pay particular attention to any 'Special Event Date' specified by you in the 'Comments' area and every effort is made to ensure we meet this requirement. If for some reason we cannot do so we will immediately notify you of the change.
All orders are usually shipped the day following receipt of your order and confirmation of payment. If there are items out of stock or a delay in stock arrival at our distribution facilities, we will contact you.
The prompt delivery of your order is very important to us.
Please allow 3 to 4 working days for delivery of your order to most capital cities and up to 7 working days for delivery to most regional areas. Tas, WA & SA deliveries may take a little longer.
First you will need to browse for the items you would like to order. You will find links to browse product categories in [a] the shop by Product area, [b] the search website function and [c] in the top menu bar just below our Packaging Products logo. When you find the category that interests you, simply click on the icon to see all the products in that category.
We take website security very seriously. We utilise world leading SSL Certificate services, GeoTrust to ensure that your customer information is fully secure and encrypted with REAL 128-bit SSL encryption. All encrypted data is removed from our databases after proccessing. By activating the browser's "LOCK" icon, the C.O.M.O.D.O Powered SSL 128 bit industry standard Certificate assures online visitors that all confidential information cannot be viewed, intercepted or altered.And because the C.O.M.O.D.O authentication system is the most advanced in the industry, your customers and trading partners can be sure that Powered SSL web server certificates are only issued to fully authorized recipients.
Adding Items to Your Shopping Trolley
If you want to order an item, select your desired quantity and then click on the Add to Trolleybutton. Once you have added the item to your shopping trolley, it will be displayed at the bottom of the page where you were ordering.
To view your Shopping Trolley
Simply click on the View Trolley button in the left hand menu bar at any time. If you wish to continue shopping click on the Continue Shoppingbutton.
Proceeding to Checkout
To check out just click the Check Out link in the left hand menu bar of any web page. After clicking this link all the items you have ordered will be displayed. To add another item when at the checkout area simply click on the Continue Shopping button. To increase the quantity of any particular item ordered at check out you can change the number of that item and then click on the Update Trolley button to update the trolley value. To remove an item from your shopping trolley click on the Remove button that appears in the same row as the item in your shopping trolley. When you're ready to place an order for everything in your trolley, click on the Checkoutbutton. You will then be taken to the first page of the order form.
Entering a Billing and Shipping Address
In this area you tell us your billing details and where you would like to ship your order. If the billing and shipping address are the same you only need select your Shipping Method.
Invoices / Confirmation
After you place an order you will receive from us an email confirmation of the items you have purchased. When your order is shipped we will send you an email advising you of shipment.When you receive your order you will also receive a detailed Tax Invoice for your own records.
We welcome all Telephone Orders.
Simply call us on 07 3352 6066 during business hours.
Customer Service & Returns Policy
In providing our service, we value:
- Meeting the needs of the individual or business
- The professionalism of our staff
- Effective communication, including your feedback on our services
- Our approachability
You can expect:
- Prompt, courteous service
- Helpful, well-trained staff
- Prompt responses to your enquiries, comments or complaints
- Respect of your privacy
- Clear and accurate information regarding our policies
The Packaging Direct Returns Policy applies to online purchases. Change of mind returns – if you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about the purchase, Packaging Direct will offer you a refund provided that:
- The item must be returned within 7 days
- The original tax invoice is included with the returned item
- The item is in a re-saleable condition. This means it must be in its original packaging, including instruction manuals and all accessories. It must be unopened, unused and in its original condition.
- If Packaging Direct is not satisfied that these conditions are met, we reserve the right not to offer a refund for change of mind returns.
- Items can still be returned if they are faulty or do not match the description. Conditions about the re-saleable condition (above) still apply.
Packaging Direct will accept product returns & provide a refund where:
- The product is faulty or is not fit for its intended purpose
- The product does not match the description
- The above conditions under the Returns Policy must be met for a refund to be given. Freight charges for returns must be paid by the customer . Any goods arriving COD will not be accepted.
Packaging Direct is an Australian owned company located in Brisbane, Australia. This statement sets out Packaging Direct’s policies relating to the privacy of your personal information. These policies are based on national and international privacy standards.
- Packaging Direct collects only the information voluntarily supplied by our customers.
- The information voluntarily supplied by our customers includes contact details to receive further information about Packaging Direct and /or any other information asked for.
- The Packaging Direct website collects the following information from users: A record of your visit and logs the information for statistical purposes . No attempt will be made to identify individual users. This information is analysed at the end of each week and month to determine the site's usage statistics.
- Packaging Direct retains the e-mail address of people who send E-mails through any on-line forms or via any email addresses published on the site, for the purpose of sending a response. They are stored in a secure area and will not be used for any other purpose nor disclosed to a third party without your consent.
- Packaging Direct’s site may contain links to other web sites that are associated with the food service industry. When a user has clicked on a link to another site, they leave the Packaging Direct site and are no longer protected by the Packaging Direct conditions and policy.
- This privacy statement is periodically reviewed in line with the ongoing development of the Packaging Direct web site.
Copyright and Prohibited Conduct
You are not authorised, without the prior, written permission of Packaging Direct Pty Ltd to reproduce, frame, download, store (in any medium), communicate, show or play in public, adapt, change, or create a derivative work from, that content.
No permission to reproduce or use Packaging Direct Pty Ltd material, other than that expressively stated above, is to be implied by the availability of that material on this site. Designated trade marks and brands are the property of their respective owners.